Saturday, October 4, 2008

Go Aggies!

I know, I know, I suck at updating my blog. But FINALLY I'm posting! Yay!

Mike and I and the kids headed up to the Aggies vs. BYU game yesterday. Mike passionately hates BYU! I'm not a fan either, but at least I wasn't wanting to rip off every BYU car flag on the way up. He cracks me up. We had a lot of fun and we were glad the Aggies put up a fight.

We met up with some family and friends, Justin and Heidi and their oldest son Jake. Mike's grandma has a box at the game so we were grateful to be able to let the boys run. They had pop and cookies for dinner, yum....healthy. Hayden played in the buffet area with Jake and ripped apart the center pieces (catering wasn't thrilled about that, but whatever entertains!) and Andy ran laps around the balcany while fliritng with the girls.


Andy and his uncle David

Hayden had one too many cookies:)


9 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm heartbroken that Andy was flirting with other girls at the game....and Jon is heartbroken that Mike hates BYU so much.

Seriously, Jon had to compose himself the entire game to try and not text Mike with Hate texts over the game.

But, I guess Mike can cheer for whatever losing team he wants :)

Us said...

Too bad about those Aggies eh? I have to say that I am not a BYU fan either, nor an Aggies fan. GO UTES!!!!

spenceandcass said...

That is so funny. Spence absolutely detests BYU! I don't really know why, but he is very passionate about it. Glad you guys had a good time. Your boys are stinking cute.

heidi said...

It was so fun to be able to go to the game with you guys! I love to see your boys, their smiles and little laughs are so cute! I am glad that Jake and Hayden had so much fun together! I agree with Mike, about wanting to take off all the flags...... give us a break byu fans! We went to the grocery store afterwards, and there was a byu girl there, and she saw us in our Aggies shirts, so she says "Go BYU" I was like "Yeah, it was a good game", and I said to Justin, it takes a special kind of person to go to BYU.......... no offense to LDS people in general, but you know what I mean.....

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Cute picture of the four of you at the game. Mike is in good company - Val hates the Y too. It's just too bad that the Aggies are so unfortunate in football.

Chambers Family said...

Oh man!!! I wish that I knew you guys were there...we should have met up with you! I hate BYU too and that game made it worse!

Kelli said...

Johnny hates BYU too. I love the Aggies being a fellow alumni. I just hope that one day they can beat BYU!! How are you guys. I am so glad that you sent me a message. We love having Matt and Nicole here. I can't believe I got a girl. It is so much fun dressing her!!

Jamie said...

I love the picture of the four of you. You have an absolutely adorable family!! I guess I could care less about football. Go WEBER STATE!

Nicole said...

I love those pictures. I wish I could have come. It was just a crazy night with us leaving the next day. It is such a fun place to watch Aggie games!