Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Cassie


I am: in pain. Sliced my thumb open earlier to today with a butcher knife. IDIOT!

I think: it's time to go to bed.

I know: how to act out many scene's from Star Wars. Not sure why I'm admitting this.

I want: my kids to get a good nights sleep, in other words, I want a good nights sleep.
I have: the cutest kids!
I dislike: people driving slow in the fast lane. Seriously, it's called the FAST LANE!
I miss: my family and friends from Davis County. We haven't seen them as much as we'd like.
I fear: not being prepared for natural disasters, losing my kids in a public place, and spiders of course.
I feel: lucky to have a great husband and happy and healthy kids.
I hear: Andy say "Neeemo?" all day long.
I smell: EVERYTHING when I'm pregnant. And FYI I can't smell anything these days.
I crave: candy all day long. I wonder why I'm so tired.
I cry: when I laugh.
I usually: stay up way too late.
I search: Pottery Barn's website, knowing I can't buy anything.
I wonder: what my boys will be like in 10 years.
I regret: not getting involved in sports in high school and focusing on things that were not important.
I love: when Hayden gives me flowers he picked from the neighbors yard:)
I care: about family and friends.
I always: drink too much Dr. Pepper. I can't stop!
I worry: I spend too much time cleaning my house and not nearly enough time playing with my kids.
I am not: very patient. Need to work on that.
I remember: not a whole lot, I've always had the worst memory, and it has not improved since I've had kids.
I believe: my tire is flat on my car. Fantastic.
I dance: Never. I suck at dancing.
I sing: in the car when the volume is way up so I can pretend I sound good.
I don't always: mow my lawn, sorry neighbors.
I argue: with the TV like a crazy person, pretty sure McCain and Obama can't hear me.
I write: on my blog not nearly enough. If you're reading this you already know that.
I win: at Mario Kart.
I lose: my car keys on a regular basis.
I wish: I was more decisive.
I listen: to more movies than I see.
I don't understand: math, not left brained at all.
I can usually be found: at home with my kids.
I am scared: of public speaking.
I need: more sleep. I think I already said that.
I forget: EVERYTHING! It's so sad.
I am happy: when I'm just hangin with family and friends.

I tag: Nicole, Danielle and Laci S.

5 comments:

heidi said...

Audrey, you are such a good person, it is fun to read all your responses! Hope you and the family are doing well!

Danielle said...

You are my Favorite! Love this...thanks for the tag :)

Jamie said...

Audrey,
I got to your blog through Nicole's blog, which I got through Kelly and Johnny Malmburg's blog. I loved reading your post. It was hilarious. I lose my car keys all the time as well. I hope things are going well for you and Mike. I was just thinking about you guys for some random reason the other day. Your boys have gotten so big.

spenceandcass said...

Ha, so funny! I can't believe I hadn't read that already. I love that you are missing your friends from Davis county. I don't mean to sound repetitive, but there is plenty of houses for sale out here. Take your pick!

Danielle said...

OK. I'm just gonna say. SEPT 7th? Update already. GEEZ!