Friday, September 5, 2008

Hayden's Getting Learned!

Hayden had his first day of preschool on Tuesday, and he was so excited! Mostly because he could bring his lightsaber for show and tell. He's enrolled at a neighborhood preschool with his cousin Thatcher, the two of them will keep Miss Kathy pretty busy!! He was so cute walking around with his little school bag. Andy didn't like being left behind, but had a nice uninterrupted nap! I can't believe he's in school already! Time goes by way too fast!











3 comments:

Dan and Tara said...

How cute! I can't believe Hayden is getting so big! I love the pictures!

heidi said...

Hayden! You are so big! Good job on bringing the coolest thing to share with your class! Have fun with your cousin in preschool!

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Your boys are sooooo cute! It makes me miss my boys being little. It's so fun that Hayden can go to preschool with a cousin. Tara and Lara loved being able to do that!