Monday, October 27, 2008

My First Haircut!


So....as you can see, Hayden decided to give himself a haircut! I was changing Andy's diaper and I looked up and saw something fuzzy in his hand, and didn't think much of it, until I saw scissors in his other hand! I had left his scissors on the counter (stupid! stupid!) and I guess he assumed that if his mom can cut his hair, why should he be able to do the same? I couldn't get mad at him, it was just too funny. And of course he cut two big chuncks right in the front.

8 comments:

heidi said...

Hayden, you still are handsome, let's just hope you don't make a habit of doing this! Audrey, you take the best pictures! Were you able to fix it up, or did you have to go for the buzz cut? Isn't it amazing what kids can do in such little time? It's good you could laugh about it! Why do kids always cut right there in front?

Nathan and Lara said...

Oh man, I wouldn't be mad at him either. That is too funny! It is nice that he is a boy and it can be easily fixed. Not like when we had to give Krista a Grandma Margaret haircut when David cut hers.

Dan and Tara said...

Well, I admit, I did this to Kelsey. One night my parents were out and I thought Kelsey needed a hair cut and oh man, I am sure my mom will post something and say how she was so mad at me. Kelsey looked horrible haha.

Danielle said...

Its inevitable. At least he's a boy. My audrey has caused me lots of grief by cutting off her LONg hair in the front.


We love Hayden!

T.A.T.I Crew said...

And yet: Still. So. Handsome.

spenceandcass said...

What are you talking about.....the hair cut looks fabulous! That kid has talent.
And by the way, if you don't like Cleopatra....you are a big dork!

Chambers Family said...

That is pretty great, he is still one of the cutest kids ever!!!!

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Tara cut Kelsey's hair once. It was horrible! She had those "steps" up the side of her head. I was mad at Tara for months.