Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




Happy Father's Day Mike! The boys are so lucky to have such an incredible dad. Hayden can never wait for you to get home from work cause he knows he'll get some intense sword fighting in, and get to act out a scene or two from Star Wars or whatever movie he's currently obsessed with. Andy is always thrilled to be with you whether it's playing tackle or tag or just sitting on your lap. (No wonder these boys wear me out! Man!) I love how he gets so excited to see you when you get home from work, or just get back from taking out the garbage! DADDY!!! DADDY!! You are a very involved dad, which we are so grateful for! (Especially me:) SMOOCH

Hayden and Andy playing in the bath tub




Mike with Andy
(I guess I've taken a lot of pictures of Mike taking naps)




7 comments:

Nathan and Lara said...

Happy Father's Day Mike! Audrey is right, it is very obvious how much the boys love you. The pictures are dang cute especially the one of Hayden and Andy in the tub. I love it!

Dan and Tara said...

Audrey I love that last picture of Mike! So tender, there is nothing more sweet than a dad with his child. Happy Fathers Day Mike!

heidi said...

Audrey, you should be a professional! Your pics are great! Isn't it fun to watch your husband be a dad? I am excited to see you guys too! I keep showing the kids your pictures, and I know they can't wait to see you and Mike and your kids too!

spenceandcass said...

I can't wait to squish your kids on Wednesday....hopefully you are still on! Ava is pretty excited.
And Happy Father's Day Mike! The pictures of you and the boys are darling.

Danielle said...

This is s really cute post! so, the picture with the boys in the tub? which one is the BIG brother?

Nicole said...

Don't Steed boys just make the best Dads!

spenceandcass said...

Hey thanks again for inviting us up to the cabin. It was beautiful and It was fun to see you guys again. Sorry that we didn't stay super long. Spence had been so stressed out and tired that week and he just wasn't his old self. But after our vacation he is now a new man. Please don't think we didn't have a good time. We need to get together again. I will call you.