Saturday, May 3, 2008

Behold...A New Entry


We are going to call this entry, Pictures in the Park. Beautiful name, huh? We stayed up all night thinking of it but it was worth it!

The reason we haven't updated our blog recently is because life has been very uneventful. Mike still hates his job. Hayden wants a different type of sword every day. Today it was a blue Leonardo Ninja Turtle sword (he gets very specific and likes to stare at the swords online all day). Andy is almost walking but he is a little chicken. And Audrey chases the kids around all day. Such is the story of our life.

We do have some very exciting news to report though! Our backyard design was finally approved by the powers that be at Daybreak. It's kind of odd that they care so much about a fenced-in backyard but don't care about other things.....such as....oh...having the same house color as your next door neighbors.

Anyway, enjoy Pictures in the Park!






8 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, such beautiful pictures!

Danielle said...

Well- I have to say....the feelings are flowing at our house, and I just am not sure how to express this.....I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR NEW POST, and ESPECIALLY HAPPY ABOUT YOUR NEW CRUSH WIDGETS, and I will be even more happy if our blog crushes inspired that. (It does feel right...)

I seriously want to finish our back yard without getting it approved...I can't get over that either, but I'm so proud of your recent approval! It's like getting an acceptance letter for STEPFORD. I'm gonna dream big tonight!

spenceandcass said...

Audrey....Mike.....are my eyes deceiving me?????
I am in COMPLETE AND UTTER SHOCK at this moment! I am so glad that you decided to start posting again! Tell Hayden that Ava is totally into swords lately too. She wants to get together so they can have a sword fight! I love the pictures too. Your kids are stinkin cute. Give me a call when you get the chance.

Nathan and Lara said...

I love your pictures, I have some freaking cute nephews. (That's right I am taking all the credit.) Although I did enjoy the post, I enjoyed finding out all your "secret crushes" even more. That was genious. I have to say that I am with Audrey on this one though, Vampires are pretty sexy.

The Roe Family said...

your boys are darling. i love the matching shirts we do that a lot too. i went private so email you email address and i'll add you
michelleroe01@hotmail.com

Chambers Family said...

YAY! About time! Your kids are so dang cute! It makes me feel better that Doug isnt the only one with a man crush on D Williams. GO JAZZ!

Audrey said...

dee- you can definitely take credit for the widgets! By the way, Andy truly loves Mrs. Butterworth. I bought a bottle one day and he wouldn't let me take it from him. He carried it around all day and hugged it like it was his long lost love.

Danielle said...

I wouldn't expect Andy to love anybody else more. By the time he's 5 he'll be luggin around raw steaks!