Friday, March 7, 2008

Hellooooo!

Well, after resisting this whole silly blog trend for some time, we have finally decided to hop on the bandwagon. So welcome to the Steed Family Blog. Exciting isn't it? I have to admit, blogging is a little awkward at first, but it begins to grow on you after a while. In fact, it is starting to feel downright blogtastic...or shall we say...bloggerific. Blognificent? Perhaps. Only time will tell. But let's just say we are hopeful that will be the case. Now on to the family.

As many of you now know, we have left the sanctuary of Davis County and moved south. Where we have ended up, few can guess. However, depending on who you talk to, the new place may be referred to as "California", "Southern Utah", "Nevada" or even "Mexico", but for simplicity sake...let's just call the place "South Jordan" and pretend that it is only about 30 miles (as the crow flies) from the other Steed Families up north. Or if we were to stop pretending and consult google, we will find that South Jordan is 36.9 miles from Steed HQ in Farmington. See evidence below:
View Larger Map

Thank heavens for modern technology and the power of the world wide interweb to bridge such gaps! Either way, we are having a lot of fun down here and the family is doing well. Here are a few photos from the past year or so. Enjoy!


7 comments:

spenceandcass said...

AUDREY!!!!WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD!(AND MIKE!!!) I'm sooo excited that you got it up and running! The kids are stinkin cute and I can't believe how big Andy has gotten! I just want to squish his cheeks. Nice blog background. Mike is a wiz at the computer. Hopefully, now we can keep in touch a little easier. I'll talk to you soon.

Dan and Tara said...

Hey guys! Blogging is spreading fast! We are excited you guys joined! How fun to see all your cute pictures! Audrey you are so talented! Your boys are the cutest things, we love them! Dan still can't get over how much Andy laughs! Its hilarious!

Chambers Family said...

Welcome to these crazy things we call the inter webs. Did you know you can now order a pizza on line and check stock quotes all from the comfort of your own house? It is the future, that's right I said it...the future. Welcome aboard, family. This is Doug and Rachel Chambers.
www(world wide web).chambersandcompany.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

It surely is blogtastic! You are probably looking out your window on this cold dark SJ night (out here in the outskirts of humanity), and you can see a glimmer of light flickering in our office window...it's me hovering over my computer in a nocturnal bloggerific hiber-ventilating craze...Mike- teach me how to make a background for my page!!! So glad you took the plunge! Audrey- winter is over...see you in the park!

Danielle said...

wow- I'm bloggerfied....I mean HYPER-VENTILATING....hee hee. I won the 5th grade spelling bee...this is so unlike me...must be time to go to sleep!

spenceandcass said...

Audrey, you have been tagged. Look at my ABCD post on my blog and copy the questions and put your own answers in. HAVE FUN!

The Roe Family said...

Audrey!!! Hi how are ya? I was just looking at a bunch of random blogs and I found yours. Your boys are adorable. And you look amazing. Glad to see life is treating you well. check us out at mikemichelleroe.blogspot.com