Monday, March 17, 2008

A-B-C-D

A-Attached or single: Very Attached
B-Best friends: My sisters, Angie & Lindsay
C-Cake or pie: Chocolate cake! Yummmmm!
D-Day of choice: Saturday- Mike's day off to hang with me and the kids!
E-Essential items: Cell phone, gum and lip gloss
F-Favorite color: I'm loving apple green, so springy!
G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H-Hometown- Denver, CO
I-Indulgence(s)- A good book, Ghirardelli brownies (so not healthy but oh so good!)
J-January or July: I cannot wait for summer, so definitely July
K-Kids: Hayden (3) Anderson "Andy" (turned one on 3/14)
L-Life is incomplete without: My husband and two kids.
M-Marriage date: December 18th- just celebrated our 5 year!
N-Number of siblings: 9 including me. Don't think for a second I'm going to follow in my mothers footsteps!
O-Oranges or Apples: I'd prefer chocolate, but I'll take either.
P-Phobias or fears: Loosing my kids in a public place, I worry about speaking in church pretty much on a daily basis (if fact, I am now panicking that I have now jinxed myself!)
Q-Quotes: "My gut is telling me no, but my gut is also very hungry."
R-Reason to smile- Seeing my husband everyday, the things Hayden says sometimes! and Andy's laugh.
S-Seasons: Love Spring(if it would stop snowing!) and Fall. Both which last only a couple weeks in Utah
T-Tag friends: Lara and Carrie
U-Unknown facts about me: Why would I want to write something that's unknown about me.......let's keep it that way!
V-Very favorite store: Pottery Barn, Baby Gap and Ann Taylor Loft (oh wait- can't forget about Target!!!! LOVE TARGET)
W-Worst habit- Procrastination
X-x ray, ultrasound or mammogram: Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food: Cafe Rio Pork Burrito
Z-Zodiac: Taurus

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Audrey- Seriously! We have SOOO much in common! Ann Taylor is my FAV, I'm surprised I don't see you at Target all the time, and I will move if I get asked to speak at church!