Monday, February 28, 2011

Random Update

Hayden was awarded Student of the Month in his class. We were invited to a school assembly where they surprise the student with the award. Hayden was so excited when they called his name!


This video is terrible quality, but it shows her cute giggle :)



So Andy has totally been cracking us up lately.
Andy: Vampires, when they turn to people, they put underwear on their head.
Andy: This thing is so disgusting! What does disgusting mean again?

We were driving past Hayden's school after hours when Hayden said:
Oh my hell, there are still people at my school!
Me: Yeah, but we say heck, okay bud.
Hayden: But hell sounds so much better!

Hayden was just asking to sign up for something he saw on a commercial, when I told him they don't always tell the truth on commercials he said, " You mean Walmart doesn't really help you save money?"




1 comments:

heidi said...

Oh, I really miss you guys! What cute little kids you have! And, I agree with Hayden , "Hell does sound so much better!" Too bad I am trying to use a more gentle vocab these days!