Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Medicine Drink

Today Hayden made a "medicine drink" that consisted of:

Ketchup
Mustard
Strawberry Syrup
Chocolate Syrup
Milk
Water

Me: How does it taste?
Hade: Um, good. Kids don't like it though, but I'm only a pretend kid. I'm really an adult...my wife died.
Me: How!?
Hade: I was a police officer at work and she was at home and the baby came out of her tummy.....then I had to stay home with her (the baby) and my wife had to go to my job. Then she got shot by a bad guy!

I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.


After putting two pictures on the fridge with a magnet Andy got all excited, raised his hand, and yelled, "I SAVED THE DAY!"

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Seriously- hilarious!

ktholmes11 said...

Your boys are so funny! Hayden just cracks me up! It was fun seeing you guys last weekend, we should get the boys together sometime soon!

spenceandcass said...

Quite an imaginative boy you have there! You've got the cutest little boys.

Danielle said...

Are you guys dead? Maybe you should have appointed somebody in your will to update your blog.

Dead in southern Utah.