Saturday, August 22, 2009

We've Even Got Dollars!!


After weeks of anticipation, Hayden was finally able to set up his Limeade Stand. To his disappointment, we were not able to build one from scratch (although he has tried on several occasions). He and his friend Audrey took turns counti
ng the abundance of cash, and flagging down cars. They made a pretty good team!




Hade: I know how we can sell more! We'll pretend we're robbers, then the policemen will come to get us, and we can sell the policeman lemonade!

Audrey: Then they'll put us in jail!

Hade: Well, they'll see that we're pretending!



Andy's quote of the week: Look Hayden, a boooger! I'm gonna eat it okay?


8 comments:

Seth and Karen said...

I couldn't stop laughing at Andy's quote. Kids are the best. I want to know why I didn't get a call about the stand? Tell hayden I was waiting! Good to see you blogging again.

heidi said...

Great limeaid stand Hayden! What a cute kid! I think that he has got some sales skills, thinking of how he can get the police to come over =) Andy is so funny! Give both of your boys a hug from us!

Nathan and Lara said...

They just made my day! :)

Dan and Tara said...

ahahahah! your boys are so darling!

spenceandcass said...

Mmmm Brazilian Limeade! Sounds pretty good! I wish we lived a little closer so I could try some out! I LOVE Andy's quote, by the way. I am still laughing.

I've been wondering how you guys have been doing. Hope things are going well.

T.A.T.I Crew said...

What?! Where was I during this entrepreneurial endeavor?

I love fresh Brazilian Limeade. Ah blast.

ktholmes11 said...

You boys are so cute! It was fun seeing you at Zach's farewell, hopefully we won't let too long go by before we see you again!

Travis,Liz& Baylee Steed said...

Omg's your kids make me laught so hard they are so cute. !!