Monday, March 30, 2009

Show me the true-blooded Aggie from Utah....


Last weekend Hayden and Mike made the road trip up to Boise to watch the Aggies play in the NCAA tournament. They went up with Grandpa Bob, David, Matt, Nicole and Justin.

On the way up, Mike was having a conversation with Grandpa Bob when Hayden leaned over and whispered to Mike:

Hayden: "Don't listen to Grandpa."
Mike: "Why?"
Hayden: "Because his stories are boring."

It was a long drive but they had a lot of fun. Hayden liked the basketball game (except when it got too loud) and loved staying at the hotel. Too bad the Aggies lost by one point--but if you ask Hayden, he'll say that they won. If only Mike could have a selective memory like that he wouldn't have been depressed all weekend.




Hayden took a lot of pictures of the game.

6 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Leave it to our kiddos to tell us like it is! Thanks for the laugh. I just read it to Spence and he got a kick out of it too.

Nathan and Lara said...

Thank you for a great laugh. I fully enjoyed that story.

Nicole said...

It was a fun trip! I loved the story about Hayden and Bob! Too bad the Aggies lost!

Val and Shauna Steed said...

That is such a funny story! Poor Papa Bob. I wonder if Baylee will think her Papa's stories are boring . . .

Seth and Karen said...

This is Seth's dream to have a son old enough to take to a sporting event like this. How fun for your boys.

mcdmale said...

Hey Audrey. I think about you every time I pass your old house. I hope you are doing well. I have a blog for invited readers, so if you want to send me your email address, I will invite you, and we can keep in contact. Stephanie McDonald smcd_ut@hotmail.com