Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Say That Again?!?

Hayden: Dad, I don't like it when mom checks my pockets.
Mike: Why?
Hayden: Cause then she finds stuff I borrowed. (e.g. my dad's, SD camera card that was in a plastic "suitcase", breath mints from the store, etc.)

(This happened right before Christmas when there was a small Christmas tree in his room)
Hayden: An angel was in my room last night!
Me: Really...what did the angel say?
Hayden: That I'm going to be a superhero when I'm 5!

Hayden's dinner blessing for the last week:

Heavenly Father, please bless that I can bring the ring of doom (Lord of the Rings) to church, and to school. Amen.

My favorite phrases from Andy

"Is Hayden naughty?"
"Mom, what you doin?"

My boys always put a smile on my face!





8 comments:

Val and Shauna Steed said...

These are precious! You will be so glad that you recorded them. I can't believe how much those boys remind me of Travis and Wade. Wade was always finding things on the ground (or in stores) and putting them in his pockets.

T.A.T.I Crew said...

I love those boys! They are so funny.

And I really believe Hayden WILL be a super hero when he is 5. I have no doubt.

ktholmes11 said...

That is pretty cute! Your boys are awesome! We're going to need to get together for a Lost night, cause I know PJ really wants to! Let us know when your husband will be around!

Danielle said...

Those two boys rock my world.

Dan and Tara said...

You are so lucky! I'm sure having boys is a hand full but they are so dang adorable! How lucky to have 3 boys who love you so much!

Mikol said...

Oh, they say the cutest things. I love to hear things that kids come up with, and the way they say them.

spenceandcass said...

Ha ha ha. I am laughing right now. We really need to get together soon. Ava is dying to see Hayden and I have to say that so am I! And little Andy too!

spenceandcass said...

When are you planning on posting again?!!!! I want to see some pictures of your cute kids!!!!! And I want to hear how their parents are doing, of course!