Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Go Mets!

So we signed Hayden up for T-Ball with two of his cousins. They all had a total blast.......doing everything but playing T-Ball. Hayden was always searching through everyone's purse to find some candy. It was always ridiculously hot, and one time I caught Hayden hiding under some strangers chair for some shade. Poor kid. Hayden was always wandering off the field to go play somewhere else, and Andy was always wandering onto the field yelling "ball? ball?". Couldn't keep Hayden on the field and couldn't keep Andy off. They were some busy games. Luckily Mike was able to make it to almost all of the games! We'll give soccer a try next year.
Yes Hayden, baseball really is this boring.

Hayden's cousin Thatcher, running anywhere EXCEPT the bases!

The Mets were an intimidating force all season!

Hayden with his cousins, Thatcher and Trenton.


Again, not running to a base, but running nonetheless.

"See Hayden! This is how it is done!"

Trenton, Hayden's cousin.


Strike Four!

Andy sure had fun though!






6 comments:

Us said...

Sounds like you have your hands full. We miss you guys and hope all is well.

spenceandcass said...

I know I've said it before......but your boys are the cutest little things I have ever seen! Don't worry Hayden, I think that baseball is boring too! Sword fighting is way better!

Nicole said...

I would have to agree, baseball really is boring. Oh well at least they get treats after the games, sucks for the pros ... no treats!

heidi said...

What cute boys you have! I love their smiles! I love t-ball! It is the funniest thing to watch. One time Jake hit the ball, and then ran straight out in the field to second base. It was so cute! There is so much time for them to get bored! I think it is mostly just fun for the parents to watch! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend! I think we might go to the zoo for Ashley's birthday on the 9th of Aug, so we'll let you know, maybe you can come with us. It would be fun if you all and Matt and Nicole and Justin could go too!

Val and Shauna Steed said...

This brings back memories of my boys playing t-ball! They are so cute. I miss having little boys. Stay with it, I promise it gets more interesting to watch. Sometimes those little kid games are almost like torture!

LACI MICHELLE said...

That is so funny. I'll have to call you when I get back in town.